How the White Lake Area Chamber of Commerce works for you:
- The Chamber acts as a clearinghouse, providing information to members concerning local, state and national political, and business issues.
- The Chamber serves as a business advocate for the White Lake Area providing information to elected and government officials.
- The Chamber is a vital promotional and marketing link to area businesses, attractions, recreation, art, and culture.
- The Chamber sponsors monthly events: dinners, meetings, seminars, Business After Hours, and grand openings to bring the membership together to network and communicate.
- The Chamber refers thousands of tourism and business inquiries to members each year and provides an area to share business cards and rack cards, and an informational kiosk for member promotion in the office / welcome center.
- The Chamber assembles and distributes Welcome Packets to visitors to familiarize them with the community and encourage them to extend their stay.
- The Chamber provides Relocation Packets to businesses and individuals considering a move to the White Lake Area.
- Membership raises your reputation and credibility as a business.
Chamber services and benefits:
- Year-round service
- Fax and copy machine services
- Literature distribution from our visitors bureau
- Hyperlinks to the White Lake Area website
- Your own page on the White Lake Area Website
- Marketing of member events
- Hosting Business After Hours for networking opportunities
- Free SCORE business counseling
- Opportunity to advertise in Chamber publications, such as area map, Visitors Guide, newsletter, etc.
- Ability to participate in the White Lake Area Gift Certificate Program
- Various advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Ribbon cutting & celebration services
- A liaison to township and city entities
- Opportunity to submit literature for Welcome Packets
- Ability to participate in the Leads Group
- Exclusive learning opportunities
- Visitors Guide
- Area Map
- Quarterly e-newsletter
- Calendar of events
- Here’s What’s Happening weekly event e-blast
- Dining Guide
- Membership Directory
Chamber advertising and sponsorship opportunities: