Click here to download our Member Benefits Packet.
Packet includes details and complete list of member benefits, additional (optional benefits), member to member discounts, and more.
Chamber Member Benefits
(Benefits that every WLACC member receives)
- Year-Round Service (our Chamber is open all four seasons!).
- Your own page on the White Lake Area Chamber of Commerce website (www.whitelake.org).
- New member announcement on the WLACC Facebook page.
- Members only eblasts.
- Social media sharing—if your business is on social media, we will share your special posts on our Chamber page.
- Referrals from the Chamber to visitors, community members, and other businesses through:
- Word of mouth (when people call or stop into the Chamber).
- Publications the Chamber pays to participate in or creates, such as Michigan Trails Magazine, West Michigan Tourist Association (WMTA), Shoreline Guide North & South, Pure Michigan, DNR web pages, Savor White Lake Dining Guide, Here’s What’s Happening in the White Lake Area weekly eblast, etc.
- Google—The Chamber pays to have a strong Google presence to pull our website and business websites to the top of searches.
(Benefits that Chamber members have available to them and are encouraged to utilize.)
- Literature distribution in our Visitors Bureau (ie: business cards, rack cards, posters for upcoming events at your business, etc.).
- Access to add your own events to our community calendar, with a chance to be featured in our weekly eblasts, Here’s What’s Happening in the White Lake Area which go out every Monday to over 2,000 people.
- Participate in White Lake Area Gift Certificate Program. This program does not cost businesses anything, as each gift certificate is turned in and deposited like a regular check.
- Sponsorship opportunities. Each year the Chamber publishes a brochure of all sponsorship opportunities, and each current sponsor will always be given the first right of refusal to keep their sponsorship each year if they chose.
- Networking opportunities, such as Leads Group, networking events, potential after-hours networking events, etc.
- Ribbon cutting, grand opening, and celebration ceremonies:
- WLACC creates invite for social media + eblast.
- Gain exposure for your business before the event through our promotion of it, and after the event through pictures we take
- Invite the community to your business to learn more about what you do or your products.
- Event invitation is added to our community calendar and sent out to all members in an eblast, as well as shared on our social
- WLACC brings the big scissors and the ribbon
- Ability to participate in Leads Group.
- WLACC Member plaque or decal.
- A liaison to township, city, and state entities.
- Free registration for parades (4th of July and Christmas).
- Discounts—WLACC members can offer special discounts to other WLACC members, and members can take advantage of special discounts provided.
- Opportunities to advertise in Chamber publications:
- Visitors Guide
- Area Maps
- Free SCORE Business Counseling
Chamber advertising, sponsorship opportunities, and more: