Old Channel Pier House
The Pier House sits on a low bluff overlooking Lake Michigan with 300 feet of frontage and views of the White Lake Channel. Other amenities include:
- A spacious three tiered deck to enjoy lake views.
- Picnic area including a fire ring with access to an outdoor natural gas grill and entrance to the enclosed porch.
- Five kayaks and three flat boards for water adventures.
- Approximately 4300 square feet on four levels.
- Well-appointed kitchen featuring two dishwashers, six burner gas range, second oven, microwave, refrigerator, etc.. Also available are spices, plates, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Dining room seating 10 with access to a four-season porch, featuring a table seating 16.
- Main living area includes several choices of activity including a ping pong table, pool table, foosball and a game table.
- Lower level includes a media room featuring a 65 inch flat screen TV, surround sound, and wet bar.