With 600 feet of pristine Lake Michigan shoreline, Medbery park is owned by the City of Montague and is located immediately north of the White Lake Channel in White River Township. Medbery Park has a small picnic area, restrooms (no running water), a beach volleyball court (bring your own net) and park benches along the channel to sit and enjoy the view. There are great views of the White Lake River Station situated across the channel. Of course, you can fish from any place along the channel. Medbery Park and the White Lake Channel are handicap accessible.
Park Rules and Regulations:
1. Park hours are from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
2. No overnight camping or parking is permitted.
3. No alcoholic beverages or glass bottles are permitted.
4. Vehicles permitted in parking area only, no ORV’s.
5. There is no lifeguard on duty; swim at your own risk.
6. Pets must be leashed at all times. Please clean up after your pets.