Provide work opportunities and skill development for people with barriers to employment.
Work plays a critical role in the ability of individuals to achieve desirable life outcomes; providing self-esteem, independence, empowerment, and pride.
To be West Michigan’s preferred provider of services that assist individuals and families with barriers, in gaining employment and independence.
* Commitment to Goodwill’s mission and those we serve
* Respect for the worth and dignity of individuals and families
* Accountability and transparency
* Community integration and social responsibility
* Integrity, honesty, and teamwork
* Responsible stewardship of resources
* Commitment to excellence and maintaining the public trust
What We Do
Helping people train for, find, and keep good jobs is what Goodwill Industries is all about. It’s the motivation behind everything we do. At Goodwill, we believe that work is the key, essential factor in the ability of people to achieve desirable life outcomes. With it, comes independence, pride, self-esteem, and sense of purpose.